|Copyright 2016 Rekaya Gibson|
I made Fruit Cup Reimagined for my husband and I. We both loved the combination of flavors and textures of this quick and easy treat. It definitely liven up the fruit cup of mandarin oranges. I highly recommend the Fruit Cup Reimagined as a light dessert or snack for the entire family. Enjoy!
What's your favorite summer dessert?
Fruit Cup Reimagined
2 - 4 oz. cups mandarin oranges (Unsweetened, packed in water, and drained)
10 maraschino cherries
1/4 c. marshmallows
2 tbsp. raw walnut pieces
1. Use a paper towel to remove excess water from oranges and cherries by patting them dry.
2. In medium bowl, add oranges and cherries. Stir until combined.
3. Rinse and dry orange cups and sit aside.
4. Add marshmallows to bowl with oranges and cherries. Stir slightly.
5. Add walnut pieces to the mixture and stir.
6. Put mixture back in orange cups.
7. Sprinkle with coconut.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”