Share This Page

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thursday-13 Reasons to Bring Back Granny Panties

1. They come in an assortment of colors.
2. They hide the cracks.
3. The cotton ones are breathable.
4.They control the wiggles. 
5. Fashion is cyclical - get ahead of the game this time.
6. They cover a wider area.
7. They never stopped procreation.

8. More panties, more jobs
9. Comfort
10. Booties are created equal when wearing them. 
11. They put curiosity back in dating.

12. You can get 10 in a pack.
13. Granny knows best.







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

17 comments :

  1. ROFL -- love it! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny Panties went out of fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problem with Granny knickers is that in no time at all they get that aged look that makes them seem quite possibly hand me downs from granny herself - after she died in 1965.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More panties, more jobs. Love it!

    Happy T13,

    ~Xakara
    13 Horror Movie Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Heather. Thanks for visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But if I switch, what do I do with all my thongs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice, I am thinking about my next Thursday-13. Tune in next week to find out. Thanks for the idea and for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL While your points are very persuasive I'm steering clear of granny panties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen to that honey. Get rid of those floss for undies too!


    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/what-happened-to-the-escapees/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! I only wear cotton and don't see how anyone could wear a thong. (I felt this way long before I was a granny!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear ya Shelley. Harriet, we should at least save a few for historical reasons. Colleen, you can always do a piece on "In Search of the Perfect Thong." If not, I will.

    ReplyDelete