Share This Page

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday-13 Cheese Please


In honor of National Grilled Cheese Month, below is a list of cheeses that might make a good sandwich. What's your favorite cheese?

1. Swiss
2. Provolone
3. Gorgonzola
4. Brie
5. Gouda
6. Parmesan
7. Mozzarella
8. Cotija
9. Gruyere
10. Feta
11. Asiago
12. Goat
13. Havarti







The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments :

  1. What is Cotija like? It's the only one on the list I haven't had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried it, but it's on my list

      Delete
  2. I love mozzarella...especially fresh mozzarella. My favorite snack is fruit (especially grapes and/or white peaches), extra-sharp cheddar cheese, and wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rekaya! Though I like a few of these cheeses, I'm partial to cheddar or provolone for my sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try melting brie on a thick burger. It is delicious.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I have experienced nos. 2-5, 8,9,11,13. I'm not very picky though. The cheese on the photo is already making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rekaya - I haven't met a cheese I didn't like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently started eating a lot of goat cheese and I really like it. It has such flavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to eat more goat cheese; I hear great things about it.

      Delete